No heating or hot water?
Our Gas Safe registered engineers are on hand –
get in touch today!
We expertly handle boiler breakdowns and repairs,
annual services and new installations
Heating engineers for boiler repairs and new installations
TDPH are expert problem-solvers when it comes to gas boilers, old and new. Our plumbers and heating specialists deal with all kinds of heating and hot water systems, as well as other domestic gas connections for cooking hobs, ovens, fireplaces and appliances.
We are Gas Safe
By law all gas engineers must be on the Gas Safe Register to work safely and legally on gas appliances.
Look up our registered engineers at Gas Safe Register – the official list of gas businesses.
Find out more about the Gas Safe Register here.
Help my boiler has broken down!
At TDPH we respond to emergency calls for boiler break down. We are available Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm and on Saturdays from 8am to 1pm to help with emergencies.
Our team is professional, punctual, polite, tidy and helpful. We take care to look for the most cost-effective solution for your boiler breakdown. Moreover, we always give a careful assessment of the problem, explain your options clearly, including pricing, parts and timings.
If you do need a new boiler…
We offer free advice and estimates to help you choose a modern, efficient boiler to heat your home. Importantly, we are accredited Worcester Bosch installers, which means we can offer an extended guarantee of seven years on Worcester Bosch models.
Upgrading your system
We are experts at designing system upgrades and conversions. And we can help you to select, install and use the latest technology: Smart Thermostats, that ‘learn’ your heating patterns, so you don’t ever have to deal with thermostat programmers again!
Annual boiler services
Annual checks are essential to make sure your boiler is safe and in good working order and you’ll find we have very competitive rates. Plus we offer Gas Safety and Legionnaire Check Ups and Landlord Safety Certificates.
We provide clear quotations and always look to provide the best value for money service. That is why our clients are happy to recommend us and keep coming back. Don't take our work for it, check out our Reviews here. You can rely on us for:
free consultation and advice
no fix no fee repairs
- one year guarantee on all workmanship
- extended manufacturers warranties, up to 10 years on boilers because we are accredited with Worcester Bosch
Rates plus VAT
- boiler replacements - combi boiler swap - £2,500 plus VAT (budget options are available)
- boiler servicing £80
- flue gas analysis, clean filter and magnetic filter, Legionella risk assessment from £70
- boiler breakdowns and plumbing £90 for first two hours
- power flushing £350 (up to 10 radiators)
- landlord safety certificates £80 - £90 (depending on how many items need testing). Add just £25 for a boiler service at the same time
- boiler breakdowns
- from repairs to replacements, upgrades system design and conversions
- TDPH is accredited with Worcester Bosch and can therefore offer an extended warantee with new boiler installations of the same brand
- pipework installation
- repair and modification
- radiators and towel rails installed, replaced, or moved
- power flushing and other sludge removal
- controls, pumps, valves and controls
- gas pipework
- fires and appliances
- gas cookers, hobs and oven
Hot and cold water systems
- cylinders and tanks
- immersion heaters and unvented systems
Safety checks and landlord safety certificates
- boiler breakdowns
- gas leak detection
AGA and range cookers
- repairs of most types
Free consultation and advice, free quotations, no fix no fee repairs.