In need of a plumber?
TDPH service all kinds of domestic jobs,
from detecting and fixing leaks, to full bathroom installation.
We help with all domestic plumbing works,
like installing new kitchen sinks and connecting dishwashers
Local plumbing services
TDPH have a team of qualified plumbers who pride themslves on being timely, courteous, and doing a beautifully neat job. We are available for emergency plumbing so will respond Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm and Saturday 9am to 1pm.
We undertake all manner of plumbing works, like detecting and fixing leaks, replacing taps, fixing toilet cisterns, or installing new washing machines. Plus we are specialists in bathroom fitting, shower installation and installing heated towel rails and underfloor heating.
Our customer-friendly approach to tricky plumbing jobs
It’s essential for us to provide a prompt, informative and tidy service to our clients. We like to exceed our client’s expectations.
We make sure the job is done in stages so we can keep mess, damage and costs to a minimum and keep our customers informed of all developments along the way.
For example, if we are replacing pipes in the bathroom, we will re-tile where it’s needed. If the ceiling’s been leaking, and we have made holes to find the source, we will repair the water damage and holes. And if we cannot find the part required on first attempt, we will take pains to source it elsewhere.
Our local plumbing services include fixing and installing:
- water softeners
- connecting dishwashers and washing machines
- wastewater pipework and traps
- basins and toilets installed, replaced or repaired
- full bathrooms designed and installed, wet rooms and shower enclosures
Mains pressure boosters
- detection and repair
We provide clear quotations and always look to provide the best value for money service. That is why our clients are happy to recommend us and keep coming back. Don't take our work for it, check out our Reviews here. You can rely on us for:
free consultation and advice
no fix no fee repairs
- one year guarantee on all workmanship
- extended manufacturers warranties, up to 10 years on boilers because we are accredited with Worcester Bosch
Rates plus VAT
- boiler replacements - combi boiler swap - £2,500 plus VAT (budget options are available)
- boiler servicing £80
- flue gas analysis, clean filter and magnetic filter, Legionella risk assessment from £70
- boiler breakdowns and plumbing £90 for first two hours
- power flushing £350 (up to 10 radiators)
- landlord safety certificates £80 - £90 (depending on how many items need testing). Add just £25 for a boiler service at the same time
Free consultation and advice, free quotations, no fix no fee repairs.